Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mrskb

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 23, 2012
Michigan
A former IPT 4g user, I just received my new IPT 5g. I know I can use the Lightning to USB cable in my car, with my MacBook Pro, etc. But I also have a couple of things, such as a iHome that I'd ike to continue to use with the 5g. Would the Lightning to 30-Pin adaptor work with this? I'm thinking so, but don't want to pay what looks like big $$ if it isn't going to work. :confused:

mrskb

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 23, 2012
Michigan
A former IPT 4g user, I just received my new IPT 5g. I know I can use the Lightning to USB cable in my car, with my MacBook Pro, etc. But I also have a couple of things, such as a iHome that I'd ike to continue to use with the 5g. Would the Lightning to 30-Pin adaptor work with this? I'm thinking so, but don't want to pay what looks like big $$ if it isn't going to work. :confused:

I went ahead and ordered what I think I need from Apple. From what I could find out, the Lightning to 30-pin adapter should work with my iHome, etc....pricey stuff though!

mrskb

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 23, 2012
Michigan
I'm not getting the Lightning to 30-pin adapter to work with my iHome. Does anyone have any experience with this yet?

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.