Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

HappyDude20

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jul 13, 2008
Los Angeles, Ca
Okay, Friday night was a fun night. Good music, good times.

Somehow I'm seeing the sunrise and my girlfriend is asleep next to me. I don't want to wake her up, but I want to purchase an ipad mini. lol. It's about to strike 8am here in LA.. and I'm sure the Apple stores nearby will be opening quite soon.

Is there any way to check online for local availability at nearby Apple Stores?

If so, I may seriously just consider heading out right now. Not a bad way to end the night* ya know?

*start the morning

steve dave

macrumors 6502a
Mar 29, 2010
Okay, Friday night was a fun night. Good music, good times.

Somehow I'm seeing the sunrise and my girlfriend is asleep next to me. I don't want to wake her up, but I want to purchase an ipad mini. lol. It's about to strike 8am here in LA.. and I'm sure the Apple stores nearby will be opening quite soon.

Is there any way to check online for local availability at nearby Apple Stores?

If so, I may seriously just consider heading out right now. Not a bad way to end the night* ya know?

*start the morning

New iPad or mini. The new iPad should be widely available. You might want to call first for the mini.

nfl46

macrumors G3
Oct 5, 2008
You should be able to find one at Target. You live in LA - HUGE city. Apple Store may be out of 16GBs though. Our two Apple Stores were out of 16GBs around 11AM yesterday. Targets in my city only had Black Mini's though.

HappyDude20

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jul 13, 2008
Los Angeles, Ca
I only have an Apple Gift Card.. Dammit. Okay.

I'm hoping. Nearest Apple Store opens at 9am, 2nd one at 10am. I'm hoping it works out.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.