Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

EvelynW

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 9, 2011
Halloween is already gone. I did not take part in any outdoor or club activity, but watched a horror movie with my friend. It is a Chinese movie, named Bunshinsaba. Never watching any horror movie before, it really scared me.
What did you do on that day? What leaves deepest impression on you?

kolax

macrumors G3
Mar 20, 2007
Watched football (soccer). Can't be arsed with Halloween unless it's a party and the ladies dress inappropriately.

TedM

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2012
California
Halloween is already gone. I did not take part in any outdoor or club activity, but watched a horror movie with my friend. It is a Chinese movie, named Bunshinsaba. Never watching any horror movie before, it really scared me.

Worked till the day was over and played Smite late into the night.

ericrwalker

macrumors 68030
Oct 8, 2008
Albany, NY

FYI that's a Korean movie.

UPDATE: sorry there seems to have been a Chinese remake of the movie. I'll have to check it out.

Last edited:

EricByer

macrumors member
Aug 16, 2012
Ate about ten mini candy bars. Did a bunch of reading for school. Nothing too Halloweeny.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.