Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacMonkey13

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 29, 2008
Gurnee, Illinois
I guess I'm just uninformed or don't keep up enough on these threads but my new iPhone 5 is being shipped from Zheng Zhou, China. Another strange thing is in the shipping information under Product it says: World Ease. have no idea what that means.

throAU

macrumors G3
Feb 13, 2012
Perth, Western Australia
I guess I'm just uninformed or don't keep up enough on these threads but my new iPhone 5 is being shipped from Zheng Zhou, China. Another strange thing is in the shipping information under Product it says: World Ease. have no idea what that means.

iPhones have been made in china since at least 2007...

Nepaiphoneuser

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2012
Northeast PA

Yup ships from china and world ease is a shipping method. They get multiple packages and bundle them together, it helps to clear customs quicker and then when it get to UPS world Port in Louisville they break it apart and ship off to their destinations.

pat park

macrumors 6502a
Nov 29, 2011
California

I would contact Apple and demand that they send you a USA manufactured iPhone. After all, you did pay a premium price for it.

:)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.