Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Malone1878

macrumors member
Jul 22, 2012
Verrry interesting ! and for the noob above, click on the second page.

Edit *Above the guy that told him thats above me :) *

seble

macrumors 6502a
Sep 6, 2010
go to page 2

Hmmm in all honest, I think they are just hedging their bets and hoping it wil be out by then, there is no reason for them to know anymore then we as 'consumers' know.

----------

Verrry interesting ! and for the noob above, click on the second page.

Edit *Above the guy that told him thats above me :) *

Didn't notice the link on my tiny iPhone screen ;)

Compton1113

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 10, 2012
Hmmm in all honest, I think they are just hedging their bets and hoping it wil be out by then, there is no reason for them to know anymore then we as 'consumers' know.

You're probably right, just thought I would share.

Ademordna

macrumors regular
Nov 17, 2012
UK
I'm in the UK, and a Mac rep (phone) told me 10 days ago that it would be available in about a week, no longer. Well, that week has come and gone, so...

Surely it must be close.

Trogledyte Mac

macrumors regular
Oct 15, 2006
It just say’s “Available Soon“ but when clicking the Apple 27" Thunderbolt it says just the same....:mad:

joe-h2o

macrumors 6502a
Jun 24, 2012
I just talked to an Apple rep via the chat function on the UK store site and they said, quote, "The 21.5" will release this month" and that the 27" is not scheduled to release until December (as stated).

seble

macrumors 6502a
Sep 6, 2010
I'm in the UK, and a Mac rep (phone) told me 10 days ago that it would be available in about a week, no longer. Well, that week has come and gone, so...

Surely it must be close.

I think he was saying anything, and reeallym knows no more then we do :S

washburn

macrumors 6502a
Apr 8, 2010
I think they did this ad to bring attention to the site, also has no number reference like the other products its just #000000

LoLoLoLo

macrumors newbie
Nov 18, 2012
I think they did this ad to bring attention to the site, also has no number reference like the other products its just #000000

Most likely, but they also could not have had the item in stock at the time to assign a proper SKU/Product #. Wishful Thinking

LoLoLoLo

macrumors newbie
Nov 18, 2012
that's what i'm going to do with the 27" gets close to the release date! :cool:

Just curious, are you assuming demand will be very high or production very low or perhaps a combination of both? I want a maxed out 27" but I cringe at the thought I will have to camp out to get one on launch day.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.