Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

PLGND

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 28, 2012
Hi everyone,

Playground Publishing is planning to launch very soon a really cool game and we are looking for beta-testers now!

Kodo is a casual game, made for players of all ages. Kodos are fighting creatures raised by Big Mama, the eternal mother of Creation, which is struggling with the King of Chaos. Your mission is to clean up the galaxy and to create planets. The better you get, the more galaxies you create for each game!

If you want to play the game please subscribe here :
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/BetaTestingForm

The PLGND team!

Attachments

• kodo_icon512_drop.png
    kodo_icon512_drop.png
    231.6 KB · Views: 120

bbrriiaann6

macrumors newbie
Nov 29, 2012
As i'm an entertainment lover specially for games, played so many by me but Angry Bird is still my favorite so far. Now in currents days i found another source to Play Online Games on chilgames, suggested by my friends. It has huge collection of games.

I also heard a lot about Kodo game from my friends but never played so far. If i get a chance to play this game never be let it go. Is this game really made for all like old and kids as well ?.

EnriqueIL

macrumors newbie
Dec 4, 2012
USA
I'm also excited to play kodo games online but unable to find the perfect place if anyone knows then please suggest me.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.