Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Evev12

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 16, 2008
Does anyone know of any apps that would allow me to auto open a particular group of user defined applications in a new "desktop" in spaces/mission control (or whetever they're calling it now)? For example, let's say I'm planning a photo shoot and am in the inspiration/planning phase....as such, I want to open 1) some of my fashion/art/etc blogs in a few windows in Chrome, 2) My lighting diagram app to draw out possible lighting diagrams, 3) Photoshop to build my moodboard and 4) a random idea generator for ideas and 5) any misc relative apps/etc. Is there any app that would allow me to one click auto open these in a new window? I know what a lot of you will likely think...how hard is it to just click and open them myself...but the problem is, I've been constantly fine tuning my workflow and constantly find better apps or things that would help my workflow but I keep forgetting about them when the time actually comes to use them so it would be EXTREMELY helpful to have them auto open as a reminder. Or if you have any other solutions out there feel free to throw them at me...any advice is appreciated. Thanks.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.