Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Blaze3555

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 15, 2010
I have heard and read that people have had their iPhone 4 replacement with iPhone 4S. I'm just wondering has anyone heard of somebody getting a replacement iPhone five instead of an iPhone 4S? I just put a claim for my iPhone 4s 64gb white, and was approved, that was on Friday, it still hasn't shipped:mad: last time I had a claim they shipped it the next day, Im hopping they don't have any 64 left so they up grade me. I called today and the lady said I was getting a new Iphone 4s 64gb but didn't know why I was approved but it hasent shipped. :confused: Any evidence on this one?

Mrbobb

macrumors 603
Aug 27, 2012
Ya, I know what guy! I will put in a good word for you.

HOW SHOULD WE KNOW? The stars are set, the shipment is labelled, the angels have sung. Now it's up to the UPS man.

Not to deflate u or anything, u know basically there is no difference(?) between the 4 and the 4s except the 4s is faster with a fixed antenna.

Bugeyeblue

macrumors 6502a
Mar 27, 2011
Ya, I know what guy! I will put in a good word for you.

HOW SHOULD WE KNOW? The stars are set, the shipment is labelled, the angels have sung. Now it's up to the UPS man.

Not to deflate u or anything, u know basically there is no difference(?) between the 4 and the 4s except the 4s is faster with a fixed antenna.

There are more differences than that between the two phones. What does that first line in your post mean?

Blaze3555

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 15, 2010
There are more differences than that between the two phones. What does that first line in your post mean?

Yeah me too I don't get it I was asking about 4s to 5 not 4 to 4s. But I just got my tracking number, they shipped it today Sunday, go figure didn't know they worked on Sunday. It said 4S 64gb white, hope its new and not a refurb. I'll update when it gets here. :apple:

VandyChem2009

macrumors 6502a
Oct 25, 2011
Houston, Texas
Yeah me too I don't get it I was asking about 4s to 5 not 4 to 4s. But I just got my tracking number, they shipped it today Sunday, go figure didn't know they worked on Sunday. It said 4S 64gb white, hope its new and not a refurb. I'll update when it gets here. :apple:

It'll be refurb. You don't get a new phone for a used phone.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.