|Dec 3, 2012, 02:45 PM||#1|
Weekly Photo Contest - Dec 3 - Dec 10 (Theme: Christmas spirit)
Welcome to this week's photo contest!
Theme: Christmas spirit
1. You may only submit one photo per contest.
2. Please do not comment on photos until after the judging has taken place.
3. The contest runs for exactly one week, starting NOW! (see time/date stamp at the start of this thread)
4. At the end of the week, The Judge (last week's Winner) will choose a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place photo, providing as much feedback as possible. (Judge has 24 hours to make decision)
5. The 1st place Winner will start a new thread with the topic/theme of their choice, and act as the Judge for that contest. (Winner has 48 hours to create new theme)
|Dec 6, 2012, 04:30 PM||#11|
Christmas is about fun... and the nativity story features a big star in the sky!
Having image export issues so I've submitted it as a small attachment.
Merry Christmas Everybody!
MacBook Pro 2.30GHz 16GB 500GB 15" (10.9.4) | iPhone 4S 64GB Black | iPad2 64Gb WiFi + 3G Black | Apple TV 2 | Nikon D300
|Dec 6, 2012, 06:15 PM||#12|
Any comments/criticism/tips would be greatly appreciated for shooting christmas lights at night, once the contest is over or a PM would work This is my first attempt of a car across the street.
iPad 2 16GB Black
iPhone 4S 16GB Black
2011 21.5" iMac, 2.5GHz i5, 20GB RAM, 500 GB HD, AMD Radeon 6750m
Canon T3I - 18-55mm kit lens, 1.8 50mm
|Dec 9, 2013, 12:29 PM||#17|
Late 2012 21" iMac 2.9GHz i5, ITB FD, 16G RAM, 2 TB TC, iPhone 5 32GB, iPad Air 32G, iPad 4 32G, iPad 2 16G, ATV2, iPod touch 8G, Xbox 360 Nikon D7100/D300 70-200 24-70 14-24 60 10.5 mm (all 2.8)
|Dec 9, 2013, 01:42 PM||#18|
Welcome to the forum!
Really sorry svedwards, that's a beautiful photograph but I'm afraid that competition is from last year. The most recent competition has just finished and we're waiting for the results.
Why don't you post the photo in the Photo of the Day: December 2013 thread? It seems a shame to waste it! Full instructions are given in the first post of the thread each month.
Look forward to seeing more of your work!
EDIT: Oops, sorry AF. Didn't spot your answer on the new page
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Weekly Photo Contest: Dec. 19-26. Joy||Indydenny||Digital Photography||25||Dec 29, 2013 10:01 AM|
|Weekly Photo Contest: May 10 - May 17 (Theme: Patterns)||Keleko||Digital Photography||25||May 19, 2013 08:02 PM|
|Weekly Photo Contest Dec 29 - Jan 4 (Theme: Shoreline)||ipos||Digital Photography||74||Jan 9, 2013 07:37 PM|
|Weekly Photo Contest - Dec. 20 - 27 (Theme: Lines)||Fezwick||Digital Photography||34||Dec 29, 2012 04:13 PM|
|Weekly Photo Contest - Nov 24 - Dec 1 (Theme: Mechanical)||JDDavis||Digital Photography||25||Dec 3, 2012 10:40 AM|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:16 AM.