Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

juliebalto

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 18, 2012
I posted this at the Adobe forum, was told it was probably a font conflict, paid $70 for Font Doctor, ran that, cleaned up the fonts and its still crashing by simply scrolling thru to find a file to open and to make matters worse, my CS2 which hardly ever crashed now crashes just opening it. I am rather beside myself, I have an iMac running 10.6.8 with 4GB of memory. I would love to copy and paste the crash report but it's not letting me do that - is there a specific line in that report that I could type out that would tell anyone anything?? HELP!

irishgrizzly

macrumors 65816
May 15, 2006
Recently I find it's best to clean out old CS installs before a new version gets installed.

I'd do a clean install of the OS and try re-installing CS6. Or before that, clean out CS2 (or any trail versions of CS) and use the the tool Adobe have to remove the licence from the machine.

PrePressAcrobat

macrumors member
Nov 2, 2010
Did you try deleting the preference files and restarting?
It is not all that uncommon to have this problem once every so many years.

MSD

ValQ

macrumors newbie
Dec 20, 2012
Imac ram issues

I am having the same problem "not enough ram" I have installed 16gb run cs6 & bridge. Bridge crashing all time and CS6 can not open some of my plug ins, "not enough ram" Help anyone?

Software Mac OS X Lion 10.7.5 (11G63)
Processor 3.06 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
Memory 16 GB 1067 MHz DDR3

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.