Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

v2kea412

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 8, 2011
Maine
Looking for some constructive criticism... Was thinking about putting out a biweekly newsletter at my employment where the iPads are gaining traction in their use. I threw together a 3 pager using Pages with a modified template. Take a look and I am eager to hear any comments... Would like to know if I am on the right track, anything I should include, etc... Thanks so much in advance... Sorry for the maybe not so good quality of the PDF, the Better PDF export in Pages still made the PDF too large to attach...

Attachments

• December 5-alt no contact.pdf
    572.8 KB · Views: 176

lyngo

macrumors 6502a
Sep 10, 2007
Looking for some constructive criticism... Was thinking about putting out a biweekly newsletter at my employment where the iPads are gaining traction in their use. I threw together a 3 pager using Pages with a modified template. Take a look and I am eager to hear any comments... Would like to know if I am on the right track, anything I should include, etc... Thanks so much in advance... Sorry for the maybe not so good quality of the PDF, the Better PDF export in Pages still made the PDF too large to attach...

Did you make the newsletter on your ipad or no?

v2kea412

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 8, 2011
Maine
Did you make the newsletter on your ipad or no?

Fair question. I had originally thought about it, but my MBP was staring at me from the corner and I felt neglectful... :) I had already purchased the Pages app on the MBP. It is my intention to download the iPad Pages and do Version 1 Issue 2 on the iPad only.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.