Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dreamerdonkey

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 4, 2012
Bangladesh
Hello, I am a new iPad user. I just visited iTunes store and find out a vast number of apps and games. And I really don't no which one is good and enjoyable. Can any one recommend me some really useful apps and interesting games. Thanks in advance :D

davidseeley

macrumors newbie
Dec 28, 2012
Edmond, Oklahoma
Hello, I am a new iPad user. I just visited iTunes store and find out a vast number of apps and games. And I really don't no which one is good and enjoyable. Can any one recommend me some really useful apps and interesting games. Thanks in advance :D

Check out our round-up of 40 of the best iPad apps over on Tom's Guide. There are lots of useful apps and interesting games for ipad users.

madsci954

macrumors 68030
Oct 14, 2011
Ohio
I downloaded Plague Inc. last night. Probably the most evil iOS game I have ever played, but still pretty fun.

saberahul

macrumors 68040
Nov 6, 2008
USA
Most of the apps that are useful to me can be found in the Top Charts section on the App Store. I tend to own most of those paid ones as they really work well and serve their purpose so you may wish to check it out.

dancj

macrumors 6502
Mar 15, 2012
Swordigo and Wimp: Who Stole my Pants HD are both temporarily free right now - and they're both brilliant!

Ashwood11

macrumors 65816
Nov 10, 2010
US

Safari
Mail
Calendar
Notes
Pages
Numbers

Last edited:

Abby21

macrumors member
Jun 17, 2011
Well, there are many free yet nice apps and games to get for your iPad.
Recently I got some nice games and really addictived in them.
The Simpsons Tapped out
Bit.Trip Beat HD
iSwinging
Zen Pinball

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.