Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tl01

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jun 20, 2010
Last week I took in my iPad minis and bought apple care plus for them. I also bought two additional items at the apple store. The warranties and one item were on one charge and the other item was separate. They always e mail me my receipt and some times it takes a few minutes to get it. I only ever received the receipt for the second transaction with one item. I called my credit card company and they have both charges. Anyone know the best way to get my receipt? I have the number starting with R that appears with the bar code on the e mailed receipt. The credit card company gave it to me. Has anyone ever had to track down their receipt? Start with the store or call apple customer service?

WhiteIphone5

macrumors 65816
May 27, 2011
Lima, Peru
Last week I took in my iPad minis and bought apple care plus for them. I also bought two additional items at the apple store. The warranties and one item were on one charge and the other item was separate. They always e mail me my receipt and some times it takes a few minutes to get it. I only ever received the receipt for the second transaction with one item. I called my credit card company and they have both charges. Anyone know the best way to get my receipt? I have the number starting with R that appears with the bar code on the e mailed receipt. The credit card company gave it to me. Has anyone ever had to track down their receipt? Start with the store or call apple customer service?

Apple customer service

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.