Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bobright

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jun 29, 2010
It used to be up the top where say if I was going through my albums and in another genre somewhere. If I would double click the top where play/ff/rewing is if I double tapped the play button it would take me to the view of the album in my library.

Is there no easy way to get to your "Now Playing" album if you're somewhere in the playlists for example?

Binarymix

macrumors 65816
Nov 1, 2007
When playing A song, if you hover on the now playing bar near the song title, an arrow appears, click it and it'll give you options to goto the song, album, or artist that's playing :)

bobright

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jun 29, 2010
When playing A song, if you hover on the now playing bar near the song title, an arrow appears, click it and it'll give you options to goto the song, album, or artist that's playing :)

Ughh ok I see but now in iTunes 11 it takes me to the ugly Album art list view. I want to go to my Library Tree view. Also instead of double clicking that play button to get there you have to select > then go to

visim91

macrumors 6502
Nov 13, 2011
Ughh ok I see but now in iTunes 11 it takes me to the ugly Album art list view. I want to go to my Library Tree view. Also instead of double clicking that play button to get there you have to select > then go to

It's only ugly if you steal music... or I suppose too lazy to upload album artwork for the albums you ripped yourself.

bobright

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jun 29, 2010
It's only ugly if you steal music... or I suppose too lazy to upload album artwork for the albums you ripped yourself.

How to stupid is a reply like this over 90% of my music is purchased and ripped to Apple lossless format directly by me the rest purchased via iTunes. What the hell does this have to do with wanting to navigate to my "Playing Now" and view it by the Column Browser?

----------

I use Command + L
Thx will try that

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.