Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kevinbomb123

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 2, 2011
Are there any good poop or fart apps on the iPhone marketplace. I'm using poop and fart search terms but nothing comes up in the App Store

Is there a way to search the App Store outside of iPhone?

Givmeabrek

macrumors 68040
Apr 20, 2009
NY
Help, a bit of clarification may be in order. As a practical joke? For use when you are on the toilet?? Hmmm.... maybe there is some potential there... :confused:

kevinbomb123

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 2, 2011
Rather than judging, atomic fart is a good one. Used it years ago with my first gen touch while in a Walmart. Was pretty funny.

Haha that's pretty good, Im mostly looking for games, I don't know if your familiar with "try not to fart" or "fishing for turds" but there games my friend has on his 4S, but when I search the App Store nothin will pop up.

ericrwalker

macrumors 68030
Oct 8, 2008
Albany, NY
I tried using a poop app, but soon realized that I had to still poop in real life. Virtual poops don't substitute for the real thing.

Shrink

macrumors G3
Feb 26, 2011
New England, USA
Are there any good poop or fart apps on the iPhone marketplace. I'm using poop and fart search terms but nothing comes up in the App Store
Is there a way to search the App Store outside of iPhone?

Um...not that it's any of my business (which means I'm going to ask a question that is none of my business), but...ah...how old are you? :confused:

ericrwalker

macrumors 68030
Oct 8, 2008
Albany, NY
Something I often wish to ask but feel it would be impertinent to do so. Thankfully I can always count on you for such things. ;)

Sometimes I think Shrink may be PaiMei

PaiMeiPromo.jpg

but there is a chance he's just Al Franken.

stuartsmalley.jpg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.