Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

skykapoor

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 16, 2013
Hello I m sky from india and wanna buy few apple products and only have few indian cards. So please suggest, is there any way out to use indian cards on apple.??
I am trying from last two months but orders are getting cancelled. Plz help !!

blueroom

macrumors 603
Feb 15, 2009
Toronto, Canada
Credit limit? Prepaid? High fraud rate? Are you trying to combine cards? Where are you trying to purchase from? What makes these Indian VISA cards unusual?

skykapoor

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 16, 2013
I had tried a hell lot of times. Two months is a big time.
They are saying that they do not accept cards outside US
For a eligible order they want a genuine US card with billing address.
So please suggest me what should I do to get a genuine US card or how to run these indioan cards

skykapoor

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 16, 2013
Not sure I follow. How have you sold items on eBay you don't have possession of? Link to the eBay ad.

I've been told from my frnd tht apple accept all cards and I was getting some good discount on apple products. Like iphone 4s 16gb only in 529$ so I list those item on ebay and customer paid for tht also but now order is nt getting through. Buyer already filed a chargeback on paypal. Badly stucked. Plz help

lovetamarav

macrumors regular
Feb 12, 2011
I've been told from my frnd tht apple accept all cards and I was getting some good discount on apple products. Like iphone 4s 16gb only in 529$ so I list those item on ebay and customer paid for tht also but now order is nt getting through. Buyer already filed a chargeback on paypal. Badly stucked. Plz help

As far as eBay is concerned that's fraud. You can only sell things you have possession of. Apple isn't going to let you use a foreign card to ship to a domestic address.

skykapoor

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 16, 2013
Well your friend was wrong.
This will tell you what Apple accepts.
http://store.apple.com/us/help/payments

Wire Apple a money order, when it clears they'll ship your order.

Why on Earth would someone in the US pay you to sell them an iPhone that you have to pay full price for? Post your eBay link please.

Sounds fishy.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221175199632?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1561.l2649
Thts the link. I thought it will go smooth. But it got worst.

ant the ninja

macrumors 6502a
Nov 21, 2012
Judging by the fact that your feedback is -1 and what you've openely admitted to trying to do in this thread, makes me think you are nothing but a scammer, and not a very good one.

Last edited:

blueroom

macrumors 603
Feb 15, 2009
Toronto, Canada
eBay seller feedback:
seller doesn't have items in stock.he will reorder them by your credit card Dec-21-12 12:00

very bad seller,not honest person Jan-11-13 19:30
Okay, a contract free iPhone 4S unlocked is $549 US, you sold yours for $529. How does your business if you can call it that make a profit?

Your eBay feedback is awful, and the deal appears to have already fallen through. Your Indian VISA credit cards are useless in the US so what exactly was your business plan?

I can't work out any honest way for you to make a profit from this venture, so please elaborate. How were you expecting to get a discount from Apple?

Like I said, send Apple a US money order and they'll process your sale for you in about a day (after the money order clears the bank).

Or was this all a scam?

skykapoor

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 16, 2013
Judging by the fact that your feedback is -1 and what you've openely admitted to trying to do in this thread, makes me think you are nothing but a scammer, and not a very good one.

O cmon stop it. If I would be the scammer I wud not come infront of you all.I have the guts. To say that I done a mistake and want to rectify it. I have returned the money also to paypal so please stop blaiming without knowing anything.

skykapoor

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 16, 2013
Okay, a contract free iPhone 4S unlocked is $549 US, you sold yours for $529. How does your business if you can call it that make a profit?

Your eBay feedback is awful, and the deal appears to have already fallen through. Your Indian VISA credit cards are useless in the US so what exactly was your business plan?

I can't work out any honest way for you to make a profit from this venture, so please elaborate. How were you expecting to get a discount from Apple?

Like I said, send Apple a US money order and they'll process your sale for you in about a day (after the money order clears the bank).

Or was this all a scam?
Will look forward for this money order process

blueroom

macrumors 603
Feb 15, 2009
Toronto, Canada
O cmon stop it. If I would be the scammer I wud not come infront of you all.I have the guts. To say that I done a mistake and want to rectify it. I have returned the money also to paypal so please stop blaiming without knowing anything.

Statement in bold is contradictory.

Fair enough, just tell us how your plan was supposed to work without someone or company being scammed or robbed? Your profit so far is -$20 US. Are you Santa?

It took me all of 30 seconds to go to Apples site and find out what sort of payment methods are acceptable.

Best bet now is close your eBay site, it's less than worthless with a -1 rating anyway.

Almost forgot, Apple will charge you state tax too based on shipping address.

ParagJain

macrumors 6502a
Jul 24, 2011
I had tried a hell lot of times. Two months is a big time.
They are saying that they do not accept cards outside US
For a eligible order they want a genuine US card with billing address.
So please suggest me what should I do to get a genuine US card or how to run these indioan cards

Ah, my bad, had not read all the posts...

upnorth85

macrumors 6502a
Oct 2, 2011
MN, USA
When I buy anything on e-bay, I always select buyer in the US and always having a 99% rating and having made several thousand sales. But looking at this seller, who is based in India but showing sale in Florida, I am done with e-bay. I think I will stick with Amazon even though price is high there.

In any case, Sky Kapoor aka ebay seller Ali, how in the world would your business work when your cost of product is higher than your sale price? I still do not understand how you were going to make a profit?

Peterg2

macrumors 6502a
Jan 28, 2008
Montreal, Canada
This is appalling. And why does *every* single post of skykapoor have one up vote? Let me take a wild guess. He set up another account to "praise" himself.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.