Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

abz1981

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 3, 2011
And made my iphone naked after having a case and screen protector on it since day one. I have never felt better. Decided to make this big step for my iphone life and just going to take each day as it comes with it. Can't believe how nice the screen feels and the beauty of my iphone 5 is now showing with all is glory. Yeah sure I may get a scratch on it here and there but when that happens I wouldn't care how many scratches or dings go on it after that. I will be looking after the phone and avoiding keys and coins. Will have a dedicated phone pocket however other than that I am happy.

Last edited:

ucfgrad93

macrumors Core
Aug 17, 2007
Colorado
Congrats. I only use an Apple bumper on my iPhone 4S because it feels too slick to me. I'm afraid that it will slip out of my hand.

macsrcool1234

Suspended
Oct 7, 2010
And made my iphone naked after having a case and screen protector on it since day one. I have never felt better. Decided to make this big step for my iphone life and just going to take each day as it comes with it. Can't believe how nice the screen feels and the beauty of my iphone 5 is now showing with all is glory. Yeah sure I may get a scratch on it here and there but when that happens I wouldn't care how many scratches or dings go on it after that. I will be looking after the phone and avoiding keys and coins. Will have a dedicated phone pocket however other than that I am happy.

The day I stopped giving a f$#% about cosmetic issues on my phone was a good day. Glad you've arrived at the same conclusion.

CEmajr

macrumors 601
Dec 18, 2012
Charlotte, NC
I put a little translucent charcoal color case to cover the back of mine for when it's sitting on a flat surface. Most people think its naked until they look closely.

Sedrick

macrumors 68030
Nov 10, 2010
I hate cases, they exaggerate the brick-like shape of the iPhone. I only use a bumper case on the iPhone because it's too damn slippery otherwise and I'm sure I would have dropped it 50 times by now.

abz1981

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 3, 2011
Thanks guys. I may get a skin for the back tho. Anyone recommend good quality skins that don't leave any sticky residue when I take it off?

lambertjohn

macrumors 68000
Jun 17, 2012
Naked, not naked? Who cares? Use the dang phone for what it is and move on down the road. There are more important things in life to worry about than a silly phone.

Darkhrse99

macrumors regular
Jan 24, 2013
New Mexico
I recently took my 4S out of its cases after 1.5 years, got tired of not seeing it also. I just keep it in the case now for when i need to charge it.I just pray I don't drop it when it's naked lol.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.