Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Pukovnik

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 12, 2013
Hello everybody!

I am in a quite a situation with my iPhone 5 today, for the last five hours I am trying to turn it on, I basically tried everything but nothing works.

So, this is the whole story. Luckily, I have two mobile phones, one private, the other one for work, I didn't receive any calls on my work phone which is iPhone 5 for the last couple of days, I didn't even think about it until this morning when a friend called me on my private number and told me that there is a problem. I tried to call my work phone, and it was true, there is a message that the phone is turned off. I tried to restarted to phone, but to this moment I failed to turn it on again.

I have tried literally everything, pressing both Power and Home buttons, using different programs to restore original firmware, I used iREB, TinyUmbrella, RecBoot, when I tried doing it with iTunes I always get different messages of error (3194, 11, 1600).

So, I am stuck and in need of a help.

I hope somebody can tell me what to do because I don't have any more ideas.

Thanks in advance.

Givmeabrek

macrumors 68040
Apr 20, 2009
NY
When all else fails take it to, or call Apple. They'll fix it or replace it. It's under warranty.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.