Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

A customer satisfaction survey of mobile shoppers by analytics firm ForeSee (via BGR) puts Apple in joint-second place with QVC, scoring 83%, just behind the top scorer Amazon at 85%.

foresee.png
Overall consumer satisfaction with the mobile shopping experience increased slightly from 76% in 2011 to 78% in 2012.
The mobile platform is maturing much faster than the PC platform. We see it in the rate of consumer adoption, and fortunately we are seeing it in how well the top retailers are adapting to multichannel consumers who are embracing yet another powerful tool," said Larry Freed, president and CEO of ForeSee. "But retailers shouldn't get too comfortable because change is just about the only thing you can count on. Consumers expect retailers to provide a consistent and seamless experience, regardless of the channel.
The survey was based on more than 6200 shoppers, conducted during the holiday shopping season between Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Article Link: Apple Ranks Second in Mobile Shopping Satisfaction Behind Amazon

Schmitty11

macrumors 6502
May 21, 2011
It's hard to beat Amazon. Most of the time, my two day shipments arrive the day after I place the order, although being 2.5 hours from a distribution center probably helps. But Amazon does not disappoint.

nagromme

macrumors G5
May 2, 2002
I rank them a DISTANT second, when Amazon's store has a very nice native iPad app (two in fact), and Apple's Apple Store app is still iPhone-only :eek:

bandalay

macrumors regular
Apr 19, 2010
Canada
Their online store is still a bloody noisy mess of crap. I only shop their when I can't anywhere else.

Have to take a peek at their iPad app.

No comparison with Apple's online store.

Hastings101

macrumors 68020
Jun 22, 2010
K
Nice, Amazon deserves #1. They have some of the best customer service I've ever experienced and their mobile apps are great.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.