Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Cj0

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 18, 2013
Heya everyone,

This is sorta the last resort for me, so I'm hoping someone can save me here. I'm normally relatively savvy with this kinda thing but i'm frankly pretty stumped on this one.

I have an iPhone 4 with 6.1 jailbroken with evasion 1.3 and everything has been great until the other day. I have all my apps organized into folders, one of which was "Weather" with 4 weather apps in it. I let my daughter play a game on my phone (probably a mistake), and when she gave it back to me the "Weather" folder was missing. The apps are still installed and can be opened from the search screen and the app store but the icons and folder has vanished. Also, they show up when I boot to safe mode. I have checked all the "hide icon" settings I can find, including sbsettings with no luck.

It also might be worth mentioning the when she gave it back the icons were shaking like she had moved or deleted something, but nothing was moved or deleted just one missing folder.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.