|Feb 22, 2013, 08:29 AM||#1|
problems viewing Full HD
I am having problems viewing Full HD on my Macbook pro 2.4Ghz 4GB ram, 17 inch (1920 x 1200 ) and have installed OSX Snow Leopard 10.6.8.
I use a hacked Gh1, and the story of how the problems occurred is as follows:
6 months ago everything worked fine, I was able to view the AVCHD (.mts files) with VLC player, and the conversion in FINAL CUT PRO 7 to Proress LT worked fine, and I was also able to see the exported Proress in QT player smoothly.
A day my the charger for the laptop stopped working, probably because of an unequal flow of electricity, and simultaneously the battery died.
After that event I have not been able to view Full HD anymore…
The .MTS files opened but remained blocked after 2 seconds, and only the sound was heard.
The Proress LT files could be seen in QT player but not smoothly. Very annoying.
I bought another charger so that I could use the laptop again, and now a big detective work started:
1. I made a Apple hardware test on the computer to cheek if it could be the NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT that caused the problem, but according the test everything was working well.
2. I made a ram test, all in order
3. I tested the harddisk at western digital service center, and it is working fine
4. I reinstalled Snow Leopard with the same settings and programs as before the accident, and no change, still problems. I tried Lion and still the same.
5. I went to a mac repair shop that booted from an external harddisk and still the same problem with the files as on the osx installed on my own computer.
5. I made a trash preferences with preference manager and no change
6. And I will mention that I have tried with many different files, so it is not one corrupt file that is the problem.
7. I also experience problems in viewing the files that I have compressed via MPEG Streamclip or in Cmpressor, they often also docent run smoothly, problems that did not occur before.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:06 PM.