Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Schtumple

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jun 13, 2007
benkadams.com
Welcome to this weeks photo thread!

Theme: Architecture

Photography lends itself so well to singling out and encapsulating the beauty in architectural design, you can submit anything you feel relates to this, from the tiniest of details that you find interesting to big wides showing everything off.

Rules:
You may only submit one photo per contest.
Please do not comment on photos until after the judging has taken place.
The contest runs for exactly one week, starting NOW! (see time/date stamp at the start of this thread)
At the end of the week, The Judge (last week's Winner) will choose a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place photo, providing as much feedback as possible. (Judge has 24 hours to make decision)
The 1st place Winner will start a new thread with the topic/theme of their choice, and act as the Judge for that contest. (Winner has 48 hours to create new theme)

AT06

macrumors 6502
Dec 30, 2012
Winwick, UK
Here's a photo of one of my favourite buildings in Liverpool. I took it with my Canon 400D (with the rubbish 18-55mm kit lens), which has just been replaced by my new 60D. I wanted to get close in on the details of the building, without sacrificing its overall prominence and the beautiful sunshine which is rare in these cold british winters. It's not my favourite photo I got out of the day, but its probably the best architectural one. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated as I only started photography this year.

Liverpool5.jpg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.