Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Pinkstiletto66

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 12, 2010
New York City.
I need a case a good child proof case. Would love something waterproof, but I'm not looking to spend over $50. Been looking at the griffin survivor mostly after seeing reviews of the two compared on youtube, however I want to know is there a major difference? Ive heard so far that the otterbox is better and not as bulky. In a nutshell I need a case that can handle a fall from a table to the floor, it doesn't need to be those two brands as long as it will keep the ipad protected since my two year old uses the ipad Thanks in advance.

simply stunning

macrumors regular
Oct 26, 2010
I need a case a good child proof case. Would love something waterproof, but I'm not looking to spend over $50. Been looking at the griffin survivor mostly after seeing reviews of the two compared on youtube, however I want to know is there a major difference? Ive heard so far that the otterbox is better and not as bulky. In a nutshell I need a case that can handle a fall from a table to the floor, it doesn't need to be those two brands as long as it will keep the ipad protected since my two year old uses the ipad Thanks in advance.

I can't speak for either of those options, but I have a 3 year old, and an 18 month old, and I have a gumdrop case for them. It is great, and keeps the iPad nice and safe inside it. it has a replaceable screen protector and covers over all the ports.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.