Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Wigui

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 16, 2013
I've recently downloaded CoD 4 Modern Warfare, and whenever I open the game and start to play, in the loading screen it stops loading and just exits. Is that supposed to happen, or is it because of my software?:confused: I tried to put the lastest updates on it, but it says it was installed incorrectly. :(
(Mountain Lion 1.8.3, 13 inch, 2.4 GHz Intel Core i5, 4GB of memory. I just copied it from About This Mac)

Aspyr-Blair

macrumors 6502
Aug 20, 2012
Austin Tx
I've recently downloaded CoD 4 Modern Warfare, and whenever I open the game and start to play, in the loading screen it stops loading and just exits. Is that supposed to happen, or is it because of my software?:confused: I tried to put the lastest updates on it, but it says it was installed incorrectly. :(
(Mountain Lion 1.8.3, 13 inch, 2.4 GHz Intel Core i5, 4GB of memory. I just copied it from About This Mac)

I'm so sorry your having issues Wigui. Have you started a support ticket with us through support.aspyr.com? This issue is actually not uncommon and usually has to do with how your drive is formatted, but it certainly could be something else (bad download, wrong location, etc...) Give us a shout and we will get you going for sure!:apple:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.