Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Sriteja25

macrumors member
Original poster
May 13, 2013
Where can i buy an used or refurbished iphone 4s for around 250-300$ unlcoked. Please tell me any reliable website to buy it.
Thank you.:)

designs216

macrumors 65816
Oct 26, 2009
Down the rabbit hole
The 4S is fairly easy to come by on Craigslist and there are several web sites that will unlock for you. You'll probably see tons of sellers once the 5S is released.

Sriteja25

macrumors member
Original poster
May 13, 2013
But for 5s i need to wait till sept but i am joinin my college next month so i want to buy a smart phone which is used as new ones cost very high.

Sriteja25

macrumors member
Original poster
May 13, 2013
How to buy in gazelle

How to buy an iphone 4s in gazelle or is there any good website to buy a cheapiphone 4s used one and factory unlcoked.
Please give me some link or please tell me if any one want tosell their.:)

617aircav

Suspended
Jul 2, 2012
How to buy an iphone 4s in gazelle or is there any good website to buy a cheapiphone 4s used one and factory unlcoked.
Please give me some link or please tell me if any one want tosell their.:)

Gazelle has an eBay account. It won't be as cheap as they buy it. Craigslist is your best bet. I bought a white 5 like new for $300 on Saturday. The dude couldn't find a buyer at $400 and kept on dropping the price. That's when I pounced. Lol.

Roessnakhan

macrumors 68040
Sep 16, 2007
ABQ
Gazelle has great deals on cell phones (iPhones included). Here's their eBay Store: http://stores.ebay.com/gazelle-store

Every AT&T phone I've bought from them I've subsequently had unlocked by AT&T, since people usually trade in their phone to offset any upgrade price (and their new upgraded phone puts that phone they sold to Gazelle off contract).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.