Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod

Old Nov 22, 2005, 07:28 PM   #1
john159
macrumors regular

Airplay for Ipod with video

http://www.xtrememac.com/audio/airplay2.shtml

i really like the new airplay... and i like how it also comes in black, but does any one have this?? is it a good product worth buying?, and does it fit in the cent of the ipod with video, coz that would look sort of bad if was off to one side... u kno... any feedback?
john159 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22, 2005, 08:50 PM   #2
freeny
macrumors 68020

I dont have this version but I do have the older version that connects to the top of the pre 5g pods. I can say it is a quality product (the older version) and although is not as pretty it kicks the itrips a** any day. threw my itrip in the trash once I used the airplay. I would assume this version would be no exception. still ugly, still off center and still kicks the itrips a**.

$60 bucks ouch!
freeny is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22, 2005, 09:50 PM   #3
DCBass
macrumors 6502

Check this out

Over at iLounge they have some preliminary photos of the Airplay2 and some other xtrememac accessories.

They don't have any reviews yet, but I'm glad to hear that you had good luck with the first airplay. I was always a fan of its reduced size and simplicity. Hopefully, this second one will perform just as well as the first.

iLounge link
DCBass is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22, 2005, 10:20 PM   #4
Jay42
macrumors 65816

It actually looks like it would be an awkward size to have attached to the iPod like that. Unfortunately everything has to go on the bottom now, but it seems kind of large and flat to me. I don't know.
Jay42 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod