Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TechGuy18

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 8, 2012
I tried both of these things including a dfu restore and nothing has worked, I just don't know how to possibly fix this.

Karasmyr

macrumors newbie
Sep 18, 2013
I am having the exact same problem with my iPhone 4S.

I have been unable to fix it no matter what I have tried, including the suggestions above. Please help!!

Karasmyr

macrumors newbie
Sep 18, 2013
I figured out how to fix it. Go to "International" under settings and change your language to something else, like English (Australia), Once it changes, the ((null)) language settings under Siri go away and are replaced with the correct options. Then simply change back to your original language under the "International" settings and set Siri to whatever language you desire.

Last edited:

Pieter444

macrumors newbie
May 17, 2014
Siri languages appear as null

Did did as suggested--changed the language under INTERNATIONAL in GENERAL in settings.

It did work; Siri now has languages listed, but now when I text the words are in French, not English, though I have changed it many times and turned of the phone, an iPhone 4s.

I can't be texting in French. Any ideas?

grockk

macrumors 6502
Mar 16, 2006
On iPad the settings are under General->Language and Region->iPad language. Switched to British and back to American and all is well. Thanks.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.