Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

arturovenezuela

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 25, 2005
I am thinking about buying myself a 5g video Ipod. I would like to know how does the Ipod sort the contacts in the Contact List... by company? by name? last name? or it can be customized by my own choice?.

Thanks for all the answers,

Arturo

decksnap

macrumors 68040
Apr 11, 2003
In the settings you can choose the sort by 'Last, First' or 'First, Last', and choose to display them either way also. Businesses show up aphabetically the same either way you sort/display it.

iSaint

macrumors 603
decksnap said:
In the settings you can choose the sort by 'Last, First' or 'First, Last', and choose to display them either way also. Businesses show up aphabetically the same either way you sort/display it.

Confirmed...

I finally put my contacts on my iPod because I'm tired of carrying a cell phone, Clie, and iPod around. Only issue is that I can't add or edit on the fly with the iPod.

JonHimself

macrumors 68000
Nov 3, 2004
Toronto, Ontario
Now imagine the ability to use Bluetooth to transfer contacts from your cell phone over to your iPod (or vice versa) in the absence of a computer (because you can easily do this with the computer)

iSaint

macrumors 603
JonHimself said:
Now imagine the ability to use Bluetooth to transfer contacts from your cell phone over to your iPod (or vice versa) in the absence of a computer (because you can easily do this with the computer)

My wife just got a Blackberry with her new job. I can't imagine why there can't be a product that can store 5,000 songs in addition to what the Blackberry can already do.

::waits for someone to reply with HERE IT IS post::

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.