Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mac41099

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 17, 2005
I am running Windows XP (sorry Mac folks). I am using DVD Decrypter and Videora to rip DVDs and run on iPod. I have no problems with the majority of the movies I've tried. However, I can't get The Incredibles or Toy Story 2 to work. The audio works fine, but I am missing about 7 seconds of video, so they aren't linked up. I've tried 2 different Incredibles discs and neither worked. It happens about 2 minutes into the movie right when they show The Incredibles name and go into the car chase.

Anybody else have these problems with these or any other movies?

Any suggestions on how to fix it?
Thanks

Lacero

macrumors 604
Jan 20, 2005
Does it have ArcCos copy protection? That's the only thing I can think of that could cause problems ripping DVDs.

Is the disc scratched?

Here's to the Crazy Ones

mac41099

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 17, 2005
Disc isn't scratched. Also, I used 2 different movies. I tried ripping my copy and then borrowed my brother's and it did the same thing. They were both missing the same 7 seconds of video at the 2 minute mark. Besides that, all the rest of the video of the movie worked fine. The entire audio worked, as well.

Don't know about the ArcCos protection.

My Toy Story 2 did the same thing, however Monsters, Inc, Finding Nemo, and A Bug's Life worked great and had no problems. I haven't tried Toy Story, yet. I thought it may be a Pixar thing they do with their discs.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.