Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

treblah

macrumors 65816
Oct 28, 2003
At first I thought the pics were possibly real but the 'Screw the DMCA' header is a little suspicious. I am beginning to think this is just a ploy for traffic. They could have easily sent this to any number of other sites or Flickr/Photobucket.

dornoforpyros

macrumors 68040
Oct 19, 2004
Calgary, AB
attachment.php

treblah

macrumors 65816
Oct 28, 2003
2nyRiggz said:
Am I the only one that is really bored/tired of these pictures?! damn give it a rest.

Bless

Hold up man! dornoforpyros had to break into Steve's house to get that pic! So ungrateful!

2nyRiggz

macrumors 603
Aug 20, 2005
Thank you Jah...I'm so Blessed
Sorry Dorno but next time get a picture of Steve's 60inch ACD,PowerMac(intel), apple pippin360 and maybe get a shot of his home entertainment center(then we'll see if he really replaced it with his HiFi box);)

Bless

TheDulcimer

macrumors member
Mar 6, 2006
New Ipod Av Pics!!!

Hey everyone i'm one of those lucky fools who got a new ipod av and a very very nice green backdrop to make the pics look better ;)

-The Dulcimer-

P.S. please don't kill me

ipod_av.jpg

EGT

macrumors 68000
Sep 4, 2003
dornoforpyros said:
Yes I feel the same, I hope my Domo Kum pic will make some people realize how pointless they are

Yes, of course it will !!!

Hahha, no. Of course it won't.

haiggy

macrumors 65816
Aug 20, 2003
Ontario, Canada
dornoforpyros said:
FYI - Please see post #4

Please stop whining. I don't know what exactly you're trying to say here. Either that I shouldn't post more fake iPod images or I shouldn't give Steve Jobs a slap. If it is the first one, it was just my friend PROVING how simple it is to make something like this so believable.

dornoforpyros

macrumors 68040
Oct 19, 2004
Calgary, AB
haiggy said:
Please stop whining. I don't know what exactly you're trying to say here. Either that I shouldn't post more fake iPod images or I shouldn't give Steve Jobs a slap. If it is the first one, it was just my friend PROVING how simple it is to make something like this so believable.

Please see post #4 again, you are obviously confused

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.