Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gadgetgirl85

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Mar 24, 2006
At the moment I have a orange shuffle that I take with me to gym. I have currently ordered the ipod touch. I am also considering perhaps buying a nano. I'm wondering...would I have a use for so many ipods? I'm definitely getting the touch but the nano is so cute but if I wouldn't have a use for one I really shouldn't just blow my money. Any advice? :D

MattyMac

macrumors 68000
Oct 6, 2005
NJ/NYC
At the moment I have a orange shuffle that I take with me to gym. I have currently ordered the ipod touch. I am also considering perhaps buying a nano. I'm wondering...would I have a use for so many ipods? I'm definitely getting the touch but the nano is so cute but if I wouldn't have a use for one I really shouldn't just blow my money. Any advice? :D

You probably shouldn't blow your money on another iPod you wouldn't use. However, I'm not one to talk...I have 9 iPods. I feel if you buy them both at once it won't be as enjoyable.

Here is what you should do...get the touch now and thoroughly enjoy it. When the newness of the touch wears off, the new nanos should be in the apple refurb store and you can pick one up for cheaper and not feel so bad for spending unnecessary money :D:apple:

ivi7

macrumors 6502a
Sep 17, 2007

I don't think you'll need another ipod after you buy an apple touch. :rolleyes:
Heck who am I kidding I own 3 ipods myself.

emptyCup

macrumors 65816
Jan 5, 2005
In what situation would you rather have a nano than either the shuffle or touch?

If can answer that question, with a real example from your life, then that is the logical reason for getting one. The illogical reason is because you want it and can afford it. It is also okay to do things just because they make you happy. Best wishes.

gadgetgirl85

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Mar 24, 2006
In what situation would you rather have a nano than either the shuffle or touch?

If can answer that question, with a real example from your life, then that is the logical reason for getting one. The illogical reason is because you want it and can afford it. It is also okay to do things just because they make you happy. Best wishes.

You helped me decide that I shouldn't really get one. I wouldn't have a use for 3 at all really. I just really really want my touch to arrive :( I'm not a person with patience :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.