Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mechwarrior2005

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 25, 2007
Just found this site that is nothing but a comment thread with people that don't enjoy their ipods and whine to the world about it. :mad:
www.ihatemyipod.com

"This is good. I hate ipods too. People who buy ipods only buy them to look cool. N3rD 4 L1f3."

Well, how neat... :rolleyes:

DaftUnion

macrumors 6502a
Feb 22, 2005
Wisconsin
There's gotta be a piss and moan club about everything. Next up: ihatemylife.com, ihatemyjob.com, ihatethecolorofmyfloor.com. If you don't like something, change it.

bennyboi

macrumors regular
Jun 1, 2006
West Coast
OMG!! If you post, it must be "approved" first! Hahahaha! poor moderator. The irony is that he must deal with daily iPod praise MORE than ipod hate. But cherish those few moments in the wasted hours where he finds a valid hate message. Let's see if we can make it on the post with absurd hate messages!!! Look for bennyboi- I'm going back
:cool:

EDIT: k- I posted with "iPods killed my father."

sadly, they really did.

jhande

macrumors 6502
Sep 20, 2006
Denmark
You mean our resident moaners might emigrate? Oh happy day :D

Note: A legitimate gripe is one thing (pre-update laggy interface on Classic, for example), a 'OMG iTouch has no space/Classic should be flash' whine is something else entirely. ihatemyipod.com is a perfect playground for them.

BoyBach

macrumors 68040
Feb 24, 2006
w00t!

:D

Attachments

• bennyboi.png
    bennyboi.png
    15.6 KB · Views: 62
  • olly.png
    olly.png
    17.4 KB · Views: 60
  • spanners.png
    spanners.png
    27.5 KB · Views: 72

fabianjj

macrumors 6502
Aug 28, 2007
anyone know what the zune userbase think about the new iPod lineup? Did anyone call him? :D

zioxide

macrumors 603
Dec 11, 2006
I bought my wife an Ipod for mother's day. What a mistake. The i-tunes store is virtually impossible to use.

wow.. is it that hard to click "BUY"

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.