Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

klymr

macrumors 65816
Original poster
May 16, 2007
Utah
I opened iTunes one day about two months ago and it started to download an episode of Pimp my Ride (which I can't stand). Anyway, I just hit delete (and I was never charged for it) and thought it was all over. Anyway, I just went to the "view account" section of my iTunes account and it is still showing that I have that stupid show as a "pending download." Does anyone have a clue how I can get rid of that stupid download once and for all? I just don't want to end up getting charged for it. Thanks everyone.

DaftUnion

macrumors 6502a
Feb 22, 2005
Wisconsin
Ok, here goes. One of the episodes (probably the one you're talking about) was offered as a free download. If you don't finish the download completely, it'll keep saying that you have a pending download. I'm guessing you probably let the thing download partway, and then deleted it. If you let the download completely finish, and then delete it, you won't ever see a pending download on itunes.

klymr

macrumors 65816
Original poster
May 16, 2007
Utah
Ok, here goes. One of the episodes (probably the one you're talking about) was offered as a free download. If you don't finish the download completely, it'll keep saying that you have a pending download. I'm guessing you probably let the thing download partway, and then deleted it. If you let the download completely finish, and then delete it, you won't ever see a pending download on itunes.

I guess I'll finish it and see if it's truly a free one. I still never clicked on it to download it. Oh well.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.