Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dagolfpro

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 21, 2008
Anyone know how to program the iphone to automatically call an 800 number with programmed calling card number and phone number with one touch? I was able to do it in treo's using the "more numbers" feature and inserting comma's between numbers to pause the dialing process. I'm tired of punching in all the codes and phone numbers.

Thank you in advance.

jeffgilchriest

macrumors newbie
Mar 26, 2002
Florida
Adding in new numbers

It's very easy. Add a new number as usual. Click the "+*#" in the lower left. On that screen is a button labeled "pause". Click and then add the new number that follows the main 800 number. The pause is probably a second long.
I don't know how many numbers and pauses you can add (the "string"). Someone else might know

dagolfpro

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 21, 2008
It's very easy. Add a new number as usual. Click the "+*#" in the lower left. On that screen is a button labeled "pause". Click and then add the new number that follows the main 800 number. The pause is probably a second long.
I don't know how many numbers and pauses you can add (the "string"). Someone else might know

thank you. that's what i did before as well, but this time, i tried to only insert 1 pause and it worked.

please close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.