Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DVNIEL

Cancelled
Original poster
Oct 28, 2003
I'm really excited for these new headphones, both actually. I've been wanting Apple to give us capability on controlling the volume on their headphones.

I'm even more excited knowing that the iPhone mic/remote works on my new MacBook Pro so I can control the music through the headphones, and use the mic for skype.

I checked Walnut Creek and Emeryville, CA, none here in our neck of the woods. Anyone else check if they are in stores yet?

IUBall22

macrumors 6502
Sep 13, 2007
I'm really excited for these new headphones, both actually. I've been wanting Apple to give us capability on controlling the volume on their headphones.

I'm even more excited knowing that the iPhone mic/remote works on my new MacBook Pro so I can control the music through the headphones, and use the mic for skype.

I checked Walnut Creek and Emeryville, CA, none here in our neck of the woods. Anyone else check if they are in stores yet?
checked louisville yesterday and had no luck. i chatted with an apple rep on their website and they said the last week of oct.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.