Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PowerFullMac

macrumors 601
Oct 16, 2006
cornetto_gelato.jpg

Yum!

daneoni

macrumors G4
Mar 24, 2006
GlassBook screen wasn't working out so i went for its little...better (screen wise) brother.

Attachments

• gallery-big-08.jpg
    gallery-big-08.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 149

klymr

macrumors 65816
May 16, 2007
Utah
My next purchase will be a co-payment at the Dr. office in 45 minutes. I got sick a week and a half ago (flu, cold, something like that) and keep waking up with headaches so bad it feels like a car parked on my head overnight. Stupid sinus infections. This happens all too often.

Schtumple

macrumors 601
Jun 13, 2007
benkadams.com
Amazing game, sadly, 2nd disc has 2 huge dents on it and won't install, and more annoyingly Game won't allow me to swap it because I'd opened the case, breaking their seal. Last time I legitimately buy a game.

Attachments

• IMG_0114.JPG
    IMG_0114.JPG
    600.5 KB · Views: 148

PowerFullMac

macrumors 601
Oct 16, 2006
Amazing game, sadly, 2nd disc has 2 huge dents on it and won't install, and more annoyingly Game won't allow me to swap it because I'd opened the case, breaking their seal. Last time I legitimately buy a game.

Game are crap, they sold my brother a game with huge dents in it, luckily they said they would let him exchange it for any game in the store.

I would fight to get a refund, its actually in a consumer rights act, its the law all shops have to offer a refund if the product they sell is damaged and/or not fit for purpose.

tidytrev

macrumors regular
Sep 23, 2007

thats stupid, how would you know if the game was broken if you didnt open the seal??
i wouldnt have left until it was swapped and id inspected the new disk

uhongia

macrumors newbie
Oct 2, 2008

i just requested replacement discs for a command and conquer 3 package which had scratched discs. check out support.ea.com/warranty and follow the instructions there...

hope that helps!

Schtumple

macrumors 601
Jun 13, 2007
benkadams.com
Game are crap, they sold my brother a game with huge dents in it, luckily they said they would let him exchange it for any game in the store.

I would fight to get a refund, its actually in a consumer rights act, its the law all shops have to offer a refund if the product they sell is damaged and/or not fit for purpose.

I don't want a refund, I just want to play SC4, it doesn't matter now, my dad sent down the pirated copy I had at home, so all is well.

i just requested replacement discs for a command and conquer 3 package which had scratched discs. check out support.ea.com/warranty and follow the instructions there...

hope that helps!
Cheers, I'll look into it. :)

mikenike192

macrumors regular
Feb 19, 2008
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/c/c1/LittleBigPlanetOfficialUKBoxArt.png/250px-LittleBigPlanetOfficialUKBoxArt.png

Still in the wrapper, haven't even gotten a chance to play it yet.

sweet game I just finished the game, its soo Amazing!

wwooden

macrumors 68020
Jul 26, 2004
Burlington, VT
Bought a new TV for my bedroom. It is a Westinghouse 26h590d. Definitely doesn't compete with the image quality of my Samsung TV in the living room but all I was looking for was an HD LCD TV with a built-in DVD player. It also has all the TV tuners so I should be able to get the network channels in HD without having to buy a cable box. I also ordered a wall mount for it off amazon.

Attachments

• SK-26H590D_Angle_270x233.jpg
    SK-26H590D_Angle_270x233.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 6,173

jalagl

macrumors 6502a
Jun 5, 2003
Costa Rica
Sandisk Ultra II 4GB Compact Flash card. A bit more expensive than Trascend and other brands, but they are reliable and fast.

414MnHibLaL._SS400_.jpg

puffnstuff

macrumors 65816
Jan 2, 2008
41aOvoYoVFL._SS260_.jpg

All I wanted was one pot because the only thing I know how to make is pasta. But they didn't have one pot so I had to buy the whole set.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.