Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

alexmoi

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 15, 2008
Kel%26clay09.jpg

Kel%26clay13.jpg

Kel%26clay14.jpg

Kel%26clay16.jpg

Hope to enjoy viewing the photos.

alexmoi

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 15, 2008
The photos are nice (and artistic), but that first one seems a little ... er uh ... phallic. But then again, maybe that's the image you were looking for. :D

ft

LOL! you are the 2nd person who think that way.

When I shoot this pic, I have no intention to be errr......reeeoow! :p

Randman

macrumors 65816
Jul 28, 2008
Jacksonville, Fla
Yes, phallic on the first one.

Nice photos but other than the sunset (and I love the sunsets in Thailand) pic with no one it, none of the other photos say "exotic".

alexmoi

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 15, 2008
Thanks for all the input and comments, all are appreciated.

I will try to shoot with more exotic style when I return to thailand again in February 09.

bancream

macrumors newbie
Nov 18, 2012
Krabi Resort

The Krabi Resort is stunning free-form 43 metre long swimming pool has a pool-side bar, jacuzzi and waterslider. The name of Andaman sea in south of Thailand is your resting place and starting point for all your Krabi resort interests. The Krabi Resort has something for everyone, including adrenaline rush seekers who will enjoy the challenging Rai Lay Bay cliff climbing. At Krabi Resort Town, our staff provides consistent, friendly and reliable services. Each of our rooms becomes’ private balcony. Though the resort enjoys a blissfully quiet location, it is just 30 min away from Krabi International Airport and a short 10 min walk. You book several months in advance. Because of this we have started to include hotels in Krabi Resort and Ao Nang. In Thailand, Krabi Resort is the perfect hideaway and enjoys a prime setting on Klong Muang Beach in Krabi. Krabi is located in southern Thailand, on the Andaman Sea where countless natural attractions abound. Tourist information is available at the Discovery Centre Service counter next to Front lobby. Our professional staffs can provide you with Krabi Resort. An ideal and perfect getaway for couples, holiday makers and couples to simply bathe in the warm sunny tropics of Krabi. The Boutique Resort Krabi Resort and Krabi Hotel is an all beach villas bungalows resort with private balconies, consists of 12 Deluxe villas bungalows.

kevinfulton.ca

macrumors 6502
Aug 29, 2011
Agree with everybody about the first photo and that the shoot with the couple could have been a bit more exotic. It's a pretty amazing location so why not show it off a bit? Also, the white balance seemed a little overly warm. This might have been done on purpose, but without those crisp whites it can take away from the over all contrast of the images. Hope this helps!

Prodo123

macrumors 68020
Nov 18, 2010
It is beyond phallic - practically suggestive. But it is, dare I say it, a 'consummately' well observed and appropriate photograph given the circumstances :D

Thanks for all the input and comments, all are appreciated.

I will try to shoot with more exotic style when I return to thailand again in February 09.

30455849.jpg

Jokes aside, great shots! I'm not sure if the warm tones were what you were going for but they give the photos that comfy romantic feel :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.