Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dhream

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 26, 2009
Hi.
Please can anybody help me with this. I like to scan my magazines and then transfer them to my ipod to read them while at work etc.
I have Stanza on my ipod but the pictures in the magazine do not appear and it is basically just the text of the magazine.
Please can anybody help me with how do i get my magazines in pdf. format over to my ipod. I know about Texerity and other sites where you can view a magazine from 2 years ago but that is not what i am looking for.

Thanks

gr8tfly

macrumors 603
Oct 29, 2006
~119W 34N
Hi.
Please can anybody help me with this. I like to scan my magazines and then transfer them to my ipod to read them while at work etc.
I have Stanza on my ipod but the pictures in the magazine do not appear and it is basically just the text of the magazine.
Please can anybody help me with how do i get my magazines in pdf. format over to my ipod. I know about Texerity and other sites where you can view a magazine from 2 years ago but that is not what i am looking for.

Thanks

Try "PDF+". It lets you transfer PDFs directly to your iPod Touch or iPhone. It uses its own web server app, so you don't need to install an app on your Mac/PC.

navt

macrumors member
Oct 21, 2008
If required PDF is already on your computer add to iBooks in iTunes by Adding to Library. The next time you sync your Ipod it will copy over.

phr0ze

macrumors 6502a
Jun 14, 2012
Columbia, MD
If required PDF is already on your computer add to iBooks in iTunes by Adding to Library. The next time you sync your Ipod it will copy over.

This is it. Just use iBooks (free) and email it to yourself. From the email you can transfer to iBooks. I keep a lot of PDFs in my iBooks with no problems.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.