Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

RoadKill

macrumors regular
Dec 4, 2003
LONDON UK
Outlook is a full microsoft exchange client but requires either OS9 or classic environment in OSX.

Entourage is the latest client but is not a full client. You cannot do things like post to public folders, set permissions on you mailbox folders, out of office assistant, oh the list is endless.

Basicly both suck but entourage is pretty.

Falleron

macrumors 68000
Nov 22, 2001
UK
Anybody know of a secure exchange client for os x? Entourage is NOT. Must have the ability to so setup multiple private accounts.

RoadKill

macrumors regular
Dec 4, 2003
LONDON UK
slowtreme, I don't see any "features" that where not already present in the previous version of Entourage.

If anything, 2004's impliementation of exchange support is much worse. Personally I have gone back to Outlook 2001 and my colleges have either rolled back to v.X, outlook web access or use a citrix/rdp server to access mail.

Falleron, Outlook web access might be your best way forward, assuming you have ssl activated.

markjones05

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 15, 2003
Brooklyn, NY
I know this is an annoying question because ive posted it before with no response, but could sombody please be so kind to tell me how to set up a spymac account to work as a POP account in entourage or mail app.?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.