Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

skunkworker

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 9, 2007
I have been trying to create a tableview that works like the table used for selecting a sound or ringtone, with the array that can be selected.

I currently have the selection working but I can't seem to replicate the way that stuff is selected ( with the nice selection of different elements). On didSelectRowAtIndexPath: the row's data is being added to an array but it doesn't have any of the nice animations, of being the touch up and properly highlighting the row with the blue selection color.

mac2be4now

macrumors newbie
Jun 28, 2010
California
Have you solved this and can you help me with the code?

Hello,

I know I am replying to an old post. I was just wondering if you figured this out. I also need to use a TableView where it plays sound clips like the function of the Ringtone selector under the iPhone Settings and Sounds tab.

If you have code for this, then that would be even better. I understand that the didSelectRowAtIndexPath is what will point to the sound. I am using short .MP3 files, so this should help you out.

I really appreciate the reply as this is something that has been stopping me from going forward with the app I am creating.

Cheers!

I have been trying to create a tableview that works like the table used for selecting a sound or ringtone, with the array that can be selected.

I currently have the selection working but I can't seem to replicate the way that stuff is selected ( with the nice selection of different elements). On didSelectRowAtIndexPath: the row's data is being added to an array but it doesn't have any of the nice animations, of being the touch up and properly highlighting the row with the blue selection color.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.