Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

crizza0309

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 4, 2008
I know alot of yall have macs but WTF i bought this **** because I thought the MAC OS was supposed to be flawless. This thing will not stop freezing. I'm getting really pissed, anytime I close my laptop my wifi shuts off and when I go to turn it back on it takes legit 7 minutes because it freezes then it finally works EVERYTIME. My Safari won't stop freezing either. I really want to see if I can fix it before I bring it down to Apple because I can't live out my laptop right now.

Everything is up to date.

Bought it last febuary.

akm3

macrumors 68020
Nov 15, 2007
I know alot of yall have macs but WTF i bought this **** because I thought the MAC OS was supposed to be flawless. This thing will not stop freezing. I'm getting really pissed, anytime I close my laptop my wifi shuts off and when I go to turn it back on it takes legit 7 minutes because it freezes then it finally works EVERYTIME. My Safari won't stop freezing either. I really want to see if I can fix it before I bring it down to Apple because I can't live out my laptop right now.

Everything is up to date.

Bought it last febuary.

I would get that in for repair before your warranty expires, if it was me.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.