Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

wvuwhat

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 26, 2007
Title says it all, looks like slim pickins at the moment. But...I have a credit there and would prefer to buy from Amazon with my Prime shipping instead of spending money elsewhere. I wouldn't have a problem with waiting, but I hate not knowing how long until they are "in stock" and I'm afraid the iPad I bought today will have too many scratches if I wait for longer than a week.

Must be able to stand in landscape, as I'm using this for an alarm clock.

I know I'm asking for a lot here, but if you have a <30 dollar solution, I may consider another route/case not available on Amazon.

Benjic

macrumors regular
Dec 7, 2007
Madison, WI
Well the slim selection should make it really quick for you to go to amazon's website, search for iPad cases, select one which suits you, purchase it, select prime shipping, wait 2 days, and receive it.

jmelrose

macrumors 6502
Oct 18, 2004
Orlando, FL
STM Jacket

iLounge really likes the STM Jacket, so I got one from Amazon. It was available from a 3rd party retailer, less than $20. Looks good. I want to carry the iPad in another bag, so this looks to fit the bill of what I want, but there are some other nice iPad cases from STM on the website and Amazon sells those as well. iLounge really seemed to like the iJacket.

omgitscro

macrumors 6502a
Jul 12, 2008
I'm in the same situation.

Same deal as you, sprung for this one.

http://www.amazon.com/CTCStore-Leather-Carrying-Built-tablet/dp/B003I49U88/ref=wl_it_dp_o?ie=UTF8&coliid=I44V31DMW2V79&colid=2R19E1O2050Y9

They have them in a variety of colors, strangely the prices also vary. :-D

Most items on Amazon are not held in one of Amazon's shipping centers. This item is sold and delivered by another company, with Amazon acting as a storefront only. Amazon Prime only works for items Amazon has "in-hand," so to speak.

jefftroll

macrumors member
May 21, 2010
DFW
BMP84 - Can you let me know if the ctcstore folio style case you ordered would fit an Ipad with a tpu case on it? I want dual protection and so far that case looks good for the money.

mcdj

macrumors G3
Jul 10, 2007
NYC
BMP84 - Can you let me know if the ctcstore folio style case you ordered would fit an Ipad with a tpu case on it? I want dual protection and so far that case looks good for the money.

if you put a TPU case on the iPad and then put that in a case, what case will hold those?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.