Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

neoelectronaut

Cancelled
Original poster
Dec 3, 2003
geneandloverfix2.jpg

hikki.jpg

lexx4.jpg

milton_allemand02_1280.jpg

milton_allemand04_1280.jpg

milton_allemand03_1280fix.jpg

oolala.jpg

portman.jpg

spike.jpg

Untitled-4.jpg

wow2.jpg

Nothing REALLY noteworthy...but I figgered I'd share them anyway.

JDar

macrumors 6502a
Dec 7, 2003
neoelectronaut said:
3 days, and only one reply, I get the hint.

Those images vary from thought provoking to provocative. Nice work, and please do explain more about why you've created them and how they will be used. Don't take non-response to posted images personally--it happens a lot and does not mean a thing about the creative work you've posted--keep posting those pictures!

neoelectronaut

Cancelled
Original poster
Dec 3, 2003
JDar said:
Those images vary from thought provoking to provocative. Nice work, and please do explain more about why you've created them and how they will be used. Don't take non-response to posted images personally--it happens a lot and does not mean a thing about the creative work you've posted--keep posting those pictures!

Well, in case it's not painfully obvious from them being all the same size, they were created with the intention of being wallpapers/desktop images.

russed

macrumors 68000
Jan 16, 2004
very nice. i wish i was good on ps but i dont really have the time to learn atm. who are the people?

blackfox

macrumors 65816
Feb 18, 2003
PDX
Very nice work, although I am not a particular TMNT fan. Edesignuk should love #8. I don't mind it either....

MacDawg

Moderator emeritus
Mar 20, 2004
"Between the Hedges"
neoelectronaut said:
3 days, and only one reply, I get the hint.

Hi there neoelectronaut, my reply was the one you referred to, and I asked a couple of questions with it, and I got no reply from you, even though I continued to check. Tag, you're it sort of thing ;)

I think people were interested, but there was no information with the pics. I thought they were very nice, but I wanted to know more about your subjects, if you took the pics, etc. A little background would make things more interesting and provoke more response.

I'd still be interested to hear about the people in the pics. Do you take the pictures? Girlfriends? Etc. Explain more about your process, etc. and you will get the responses you want.

Bottom line: good work!

neoelectronaut

Cancelled
Original poster
Dec 3, 2003
Well...see, thing is, there isn't really much to explain. They're all just desktop wallpapers. And really, I didn't make any of them from complete scratch. They're more or less one picture expanded upon, or many layers piled on top of each other to make an interesting picture.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.