Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Fast/Furious

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 18, 2008
Vancouver, BC
Is there a jailbreak app that lets me remove this alert? I don't have data currently since I'm literally almost always connected to Wifi and I have "Cellular Data" and "3G" turned off. I also turned off "MMS Messaging" in the hope the alerts would stop, but no dice. It shows up almost everytime I use my phone ):

Any solutions besides actually spending $25 for the minimum data plan (yeah, Rogers are scumbags)? Help is greatly appreciated.

mustnotsleep

macrumors 6502
Apr 3, 2010
Is there a jailbreak app that lets me remove this alert? I don't have data currently since I'm literally almost always connected to Wifi and I have "Cellular Data" and "3G" turned off. I also turned off "MMS Messaging" in the hope the alerts would stop, but no dice. It shows up almost everytime I use my phone ):

Any solutions besides actually spending $25 for the minimum data plan (yeah, Rogers are scumbags)? Help is greatly appreciated.

can prevent them in popup blocker.

teddo1

macrumors newbie
Aug 25, 2010
I love you. Thanks so much, this has been killing me... :)

So can someone explain to me where the popup blocker feature is you're referring to? I checked my Safari settings which is the only place I can think of having seen popup blocking settings, and it is already enabled.

sidewinder

macrumors 68020
Dec 10, 2008
Northern California
So can someone explain to me where the popup blocker feature is you're referring to? I checked my Safari settings which is the only place I can think of having seen popup blocking settings, and it is already enabled.

It's a Settings app. Do a search on Cydia for "Popup Blocker". It costs $.99.

S-

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.