Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 8, 2010, 12:26 PM   #1
calqlatedcandor
macrumors newbie

How do I use VLC to play .AVIs in Powerpoint?

I have several .AVIs on my mac. Some of them will play with quicktime, some of them won't, so I've downloaded VLC to play them all.

The problem is that I need to embed these videos into powerpoint (2008 for mac). The videos that work with quicktime will work in powerpoint, but the others won't. I've heard that windows users can install a VideoLan-VLC plugin to play videos in powerpoint, but I can't figure out how to do this on a mac.

Anyone know how to do this or have some other suggestions?
calqlatedcandor is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search