Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JediZenMaster

Suspended
Mar 28, 2010
Seattle
Just for laughs i checked mine and it says "Not Yet Shipped". If it's anything like the iPad people will begin freakin out right on tuesday/wednesday when their status has not changed. I ordered mine at 8:30 AM on tuesday.

LordOBoogie

macrumors 6502a
Jun 18, 2009
screenshot or it didn't happen.

Here you go, hotshot.

Doc1.jpg

GFSarah

macrumors regular
Jan 19, 2009
North Carolina
Damn it ... you're making me nervous. Of course I went to check my order status, and it still says "Not Yet Shipped." I ordered about 6:30pm EST, and I'm the paranoid kind of person that will stress over it until I see it shipped ... even though many people report ordering later than me and still getting the June 24 delivery date.

I hope it changes before I go to bed, or it's going to be a long night! :eek:

Craiger

macrumors 6502a
Jul 11, 2007
Looks like they are getting the first wave processed. I bet almost everyone is prepared for shipment by monday morning.

Robbie G

macrumors member
Jun 6, 2010
UK
Question - is this just people in the US or have UK people noticed their status' changing as well?

dmx

macrumors 6502a
Oct 25, 2008
I ordered around 9 AM PST and no change as of yet. Probably later today.

Munitalp

macrumors 65816
Jul 17, 2007
Okay NOW I will refresh my filthy AT&T status page all freaking weekend .... damn you !

AT&T order status is very unreliable... when the 3GS came out I was going nuts because it said not shipped and then FedEx delivered it a few hours later after I had called AT&T a million times.

LordOBoogie

macrumors 6502a
Jun 18, 2009
Damn it ... you're making me nervous. Of course I went to check my order status, and it still says "Not Yet Shipped." I ordered about 6:30pm EST, and I'm the paranoid kind of person that will stress over it until I see it shipped ... even though many people report ordering later than me and still getting the June 24 delivery date.

I hope it changes before I go to bed, or it's going to be a long night! :eek:

I ordered mine at 8:45 a.m. central after trying since 3:15 a.m.

S1njin

macrumors 6502a
May 3, 2010
NJ
AT&T order status is very unreliable... when the 3GS came out I was going nuts because it said not shipped and then FedEx delivered it a few hours later after I had called AT&T a million times.

Oh no .... I'm going to obsess about this now all frickin' weekend. On top of that I'm number 4 at my BB - I won't know what to do if ATT doesn't update.

MotleyGrrl

macrumors 6502
Jun 15, 2010
Chicago, IL
DId you guys all order from Apple?
Nothing has changed on my AT&T order page but my charge dropped off. I called to make sure everything was on track and the woman assured me my phone will be delivered on the 24th!

Suspended
Apr 4, 2009
Nothings changing on my Order status page D:!

It says i ordered one at 1:30 pm cdt, then 1:48, then 4:29...

But they all say it will be delievered june 24th...

Will this continue to be right?

djransom

macrumors 601
May 14, 2008
Chi-Town
DId you guys all order from Apple?
Nothing has changed on my AT&T order page but my charge dropped off. I called to make sure everything was on track and the woman assured me my phone will be delivered on the 24th!

Yep these are all Apple orders, well I believe majority of them, which is why their statuses are changing. Just our luck our AT&T status will update AFTER we've gotten the phone.

powaking

macrumors 6502
Jul 3, 2008
Just for laughs i checked mine and it says "Not Yet Shipped". If it's anything like the iPad people will begin freakin out right on tuesday/wednesday when their status has not changed. I ordered mine at 8:30 AM on tuesday.

Mine says Not Yet Shipped and I ordered mine at 4:13 PDT. Still reads Delivers on June 24th.

Dolph1464

macrumors member
Jun 18, 2010
How unfair lol. I am in the UK and mine hasn't updated and l ordered before all you lot! lol.

Placed my order at 8.53am GMT or in your time 3.53am central!! grrr :confused:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.