Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

patseguin

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Aug 28, 2003
I upgraded to Quicken 2005 after it came out and all worked great for a while. Then all of a sudden, the Download Transactions window would no longer open. Any time I tried to import bank transactions, nothing would happen. So, I figured I had a corrupt data file and started a new file and downloaded all my 2004 transactions and setup all my accounts from scratch. All worked fine for almost a week and then one day I clicked on the Download Transactions button and nothing happened. I then tried to download my bank data and nothing happened again. If I try to disable webconnect, it tells me I have uncleared downloaded transactions to review. There is no way to get the window to open though. I chatted with Quicken support for hours and they were no help at all. I've had to resort to setting up Microsoft Money 2005 on my work PC and do all my personal finances at work. Anyone know of a fix for Quicken 2005 or are Mac users SOL if they want to track their finances?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.