Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jjardim

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 19, 2008
App Layout Released 1.0

TUAW.com is previewing it tomorrow on there live video chat tomorrow @ 5pm est. Padgadget.com is writing a review now on it.

If you ever wanted to create an iPhone app or iPad app then App Layout is for you. I looked at the other apps out there App Designer and App Designer HD and honestly they are crap. iMockup is good - But what they lack is the ability to mockup iPad apps - App Layout has that feature

anyhow for a video of it in action take a look at

Vimeo
App Layout - iPad Application on Vimeo

or YouTube
YouTube - App Layout iPhone & iPad - Part 1
YouTube - App Layout - iPad App

iTunes Link
App Layout for iPad on the iTunes App Store

More info and screen shots at my website MacSpots - software written by jay

Regards,
Jason Jardim
MacSpots - software written by jay

jjardim

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 19, 2008
Some More Screen Shots

This is some shameless advertising, but what the heck!

App Layout Released 1.0
Actually it was released yesterday, my website was hammered all day and the app skyrocked in the charts.

iMockup is $9.99
App Designer is $9.99
App Layout is $2.99

TUAW.com is previewing it tomorrow. TUAW also previewed it last week on there weekly video show. Padgadget.com is writing a review now on it.
TCGeeks.com Review
iPadLot.com App of the Day

Description
If you ever wanted to create an iPhone app or iPad app then App Layout is for you. I looked at the other apps out there App Designer and App Designer HD and honestly they are crap. iMockup is good - But what they lack is the ability to mockup iPad apps - App Layout has that feature
I have 150 controls total, all are full graphics. Ability to add text, rotate images, import custom controls/ graphics, and more.

anyhow for a video of it in action take a look at

Vimeo

YouTube
YouTube - App Layout iPhone & iPad - Part 1
YouTube - App Layout - iPad App Part 2

iTunes Link
App Layout for iPad on the iTunes App Store

More info and screen shots at my website MacSpots - software written by jay

I am working on an update now due to the instant success, so stay tuned for even more controls and features

Screenshots

BIG2.png.PNG

BIG3.png.PNG

BIG4.png.PNG

BIG5.png.PNG

I wrote this for YOU and ME, if you want to see any additional features in this app please let me know, drop me a personal email.

Regards,
JSquared
MacSpots - software written by jay

jjardim

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 19, 2008
Import

Actually you can, there is an import button on the Objects. You can import any object from your photo roll. Also you can import any background or template to put them on. If you want 3 iPhones in the background, create it, then import it.

Make sense?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.