Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

HXGuy

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Mar 25, 2010
Anyone find a fix for this yet? I can't get MMS messages to send or receive and my Voicemails aren't being pushed through to the phone either. Seems to have started since the Ultrasn0w unlock.

ROCKERDAN

macrumors regular
Apr 2, 2010
Anyone find a fix for this yet? I can't get MMS messages to send or receive and my Voicemails aren't being pushed through to the phone either. Seems to have started since the Ultrasn0w unlock.

remove ultrasnow will fix this

amnichols10

macrumors regular
May 19, 2008

Sherifftruman

macrumors 6502
Jun 23, 2010
Does this work for the ultrasn0w unlock as well?

I have the issue and I did the iphonedelivery fix from the Redmondpie post a few days ago. It seems to kill the unlock as the carrier selector is gone from the options menu, but it does alow you to send MMS.

Rebooting brings the unlock back, with no MMS. I am staying on ATT and only ran Ultrasn0w because I will be travelling to Mexico in a month and want to use a local SIM there. I just uninstalled the unlock and will reinstall it when I leave.

amnichols10

macrumors regular
May 19, 2008
I have the issue and I did the iphonedelivery fix from the Redmondpie post a few days ago. It seems to kill the unlock as the carrier selector is gone from the options menu, but it does alow you to send MMS.

Rebooting brings the unlock back, with no MMS. I am staying on ATT and only ran Ultrasn0w because I will be travelling to Mexico in a month and want to use a local SIM there. I just uninstalled the unlock and will reinstall it when I leave.

Cool. Currently in Europe and am wondering when they will patch the glitch so all the features will work

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.