Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

GizzlyAdams022

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 30, 2010
I am trying to DL my pics/vids from my iPhone to PC and I was going to just drag and drop as usual by going to My Computer>iPhone>pictures..etc. etc..

But, it's not there? Any suggestions?

Also, how do you remove pics/vids from where you have sync them inside itunes if you don't want them anymore?

All help will be greatly appreciated!!

danterner

macrumors member
Jul 13, 2008
I am trying to DL my pics/vids from my iPhone to PC and I was going to just drag and drop as usual by going to My Computer>iPhone>pictures..etc. etc..

But, it's not there? Any suggestions?

Also, how do you remove pics/vids from where you have sync them inside itunes if you don't want them anymore?

All help will be greatly appreciated!!

What operating system are you using on your Desktop?

Try the following, while your iPhone is connected via its USB cable to your computer:

Start-->Devices and Printers

Do you see your iPhone listed as a device, perhaps with a yellow triangle exclamation point next to it? Click on "troubleshoot." Windows will offer to search for a driver. Let it find and install an updated driver. This should solve the problem. Your iPhone should now once again be visible as a drive on your PC.

This presumes you are using Windows 7. May be slightly different on other operating systems.

GizzlyAdams022

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 30, 2010
What operating system are you using on your Desktop?

Try the following, while your iPhone is connected via its USB cable to your computer:

Start-->Devices and Printers

Do you see your iPhone listed as a device, perhaps with a yellow triangle exclamation point next to it? Click on "troubleshoot." Windows will offer to search for a driver. Let it find and install an updated driver. This should solve the problem. Your iPhone should now once again be visible as a drive on your PC.

This presumes you are using Windows 7. May be slightly different on other operating systems.

I am using Vista..

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.